Saturday 26 July 2014

TRESemme Keratin Smooth review

Recently I went out and bought the Tresemme Keratin smooth shampoo, conditioner and heat protection/shine spray. This is a review on how I found the products and will hopefully help you guys out!



Shampoo
On first glance this product looks professional and good. Its slick packaging gives the impression of a good/decent product. Fortunately it does not disappoint. I love the smell of it and once used it gives your hair a fresh/natural smell instead of an artificial one. My hair does go extremely frizzy so having a decent product to help calm the frizz is important to me. I do genuinely believe that this is a good product though as my hair feels extremely fresh and clean after use.


Conditioner
I love conditioner and it really is a necessity in my life. Again this conditioner did not disappoint! My hair feels so smooth and soft after use. Again it smells great leaving your hair soft and flowing. I leave my conditioner in for a good couple of minutes which I feel makes you hair softer. The longer the better really!


   
Heat Protection/Shine Spray
This is brilliant! Heat is not doing anything good for my hair so when in a rush (or wanting to give my hair a break) this is a great alternative. I spray it on to my hair doing two sprays underneath my hair and two on top (can change depending on the length/thickness of your hair) but not near the scalp or the top of my head as it gives a greasy look. I put this on every morning when getting ready. It really does last the day and control my frizz! Works magic on my hair!



Thank you for reading
Please comment any suggestions/feedback
More Posts coming soon :)

1 comment: