Friday 15 August 2014

My summer playlist

NOTE-  This will be the last blog post up until I get back from holiday. I don't think I will be able to upload while there but will start posting again once I get back. Normal posts will be up again on the 30th August 


So its that time of year....SUMMER! Finally, and to say the least I am pretty happy about it. I love listening to music so creating a good summer playlist (especially one for my holiday) is vital! I am the first one to admit that my music taste is not great and rather cliche but I don't care! This is some of the music that is going to be on my summer playlist.Enjoy! (please excuse the non existent technical vocab) 

1. Classic- MKTO
I am obsessed with this song! I love the intro and the whole vibe to it! The singer is also brilliant and after listening to the acoustic version you appreciate how good he is at singing! I don't normally like rap but there is not much in it and the guy who raps is really good (not just swearing and talking about sex). This song has already been on repeat for me and it will certainly continue to be!

2. Am i wrong- Nico & Vinz
This song just has such a good feeling to it which I love! I love the singer

3. Budapest- George Ezra
This song is so simple but yet so effective! The simplicity of this song makes it great!

4. Ghost- Ella Henderson
I have always loved Ella Henderson but this song has made me love her more. Great feeling to it!

5. Chandelier- Sia
As I said in my intro to this blog, I love dance! So the music video to this song I loved! Although the dance style is quite odd I still do really like it. But I don't just like it because of the music video. I also really like the song! Sia has such an original voice and has always been one of my favorites!

6. Boom clap- Charli XCX
I think this song is quite original (not heared of similar things). Didn't realise it is part of The fault in our stars playlist but I really like it!! Listened to it a bit to much now though. 
7. Me and my Broken Heart- Rixton
Some may say it's "cringey" but I love it! A feel good tune which makes me happy...not got much else to say...
8.  Wasted- Tiesto
This is a good song! Gets stuck in my head very easily and I love the music video to it!
9. A sky full of stars- Coldplay
Always been quite a big fan of cold play and this song has not let me down! Great singing to a great song!
10. Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran
I am going to see Ed Sheeran in October and I can't wait!! I know every lyric to this song and I can't help but sing a long! A great song for all occasions!

Thank you for reading
Please comment any suggestions/feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment