Sunday 18 May 2014

Haul- Schuh, New Look, Primark, Superdrug and Boots

I am going to Berlin with school next week for 5 days, so obviously some serious shopping needed to be done! I was looking for a pair of converses and some summery tops/dresses as the weather is supposed to be really good when we go! I went to Westfeild Stratford City in London and although it has loads of shops which yes, you would expect to find everything you needed, it really is rather a hideous experience! The immense number of people and the stuffiness of the place makes it hard to bare! I would conciser myself a keen shopper but even I cant bear the crowds! Anyway, enough complaining, this is my first Haul so I hope you like it. As usual please comment any suggestions/feedback. I really do appreciate people reading my blog and giving any feedback!

I started of my shopping trip in Schuh and bought a pair of size 10 (yes I know I have very big feet) converses in Navy. Because of the immense size of my feet, I have to buy men's converses which is ordinarily fine as they are pretty much the same but there is less choice in colour unfortunately. But I do like the navy ones as they do go with pretty much any outfit!


I then headed to New Look which you could ordinarily say is one of my favourite shops but I was very disappointed! Out of the 12 items I picked up only one top looked nice! I picked up tops, dresses and shorts but nothing seemed to sit right or look nice! Very disappointed! I did get one top though which was a Aztecs design! I like it as it is cropped slightly but not to much, it is also not tight fitting so good for the summer and warm weather! I have a feeling that this will be one of my tops that I wear non stop!  




In Primark I first bought this pair of pyjamas! I am not to keen on the top but I love the little shorts, they are very cute and good old Primark, nice and cheap! 




I also bought Primark face wipes! You can't go wrong with these! With two packs for £1, they are a bargain! I bought the sensitive skin ones because although my skin is not to sensitive my mums is very and they just feel nicer! 



These again are some of my essentials! I seem to always be losing hair bands so although they are not the best quality they are still very good for the price! 




Finally I bought this lovely shirt! I really like the buttoned up front and the colour of the blue! It is slightly see through but not enough to see anything under neath! I really like this top and it was at a great price   



Next I headed to Superdrug. First of all I picked up a bottle of Shampoo and Conditioner. It was by Aussie my favourite brand! I love the smell and the way it leaves my hair! Lovely and soft! Although it is not the cheapest brand, I think the price is worth it. Also there was a deal on which was 2 for £10...Bargain!


Originally £5.99 each but with deal (2 for £10) £5 each

Next, I bought some Nivea Deodorant. I bought one called Invisible for black and white and the other was called Double effect. I sweat quite badly, so finding a decent deodorant is hard (especially as I do quite a lot of sport). these both do seem to be quite good though! I am very happy with them, they smell good and seem to work well!




I am not one for fake tan but this Dove tinted moisturiser is very good! I only get the fair to medium skin one so I don't look like an orange but it just adds a very light tint to your skin! The moisturiser is also very good! Leaves your skin smooth and soft!



I needed a new mascara desperately so I bought this Rimmel London one. I am still not convinced about how good it is as it comes out slightly clumpy, but I have still not used it loads yet so will have to see.




Finally from Superdrug I got a spray from Impulse! Its called tease and i really like it! I have had it before and it smells really fresh! I am not normally keen on impulse fragrances but this one I do really like!



The last shop I went into was Boots. The Boots in Westfeild is massive with lots of beauty company's based inside such as Clinique, Channel, Benefit ect. I bought a Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser which I have got before! I put it on in the mornings and before I go to bed and it works miracles! It is expensive but worth it! 



Thank you for reading
Please comment any suggestions/feedback





1 comment:

  1. Really well written with lots detail! Only thing I would say is to make the pictures as big as possible xx

    ReplyDelete