Sunday 27 April 2014

Here We Go....

So.....my name is Eleanor....I decided to make a blog. As I am sure you can guess I am going to do a little bit of everything. I am 14, living in London and enjoying life if you exclude exams and non stop homework. I enjoy watching random documentaries and programme's on Iplayer so will be doing reviews on them and telling you guys what's the best things to watch. I will also look into the best beauty products for the time and price! I may do some best and worst films or helpful tips for your everyday life! Basically what ever I feel like and what you guys respond well to! I am also a dancer, maybe not the best one but I feel an immense amount of aesthetic appreciation watching brilliant dancers! I will share with you guys videos or links to videos where I feel the dancing is to perfection! Finally I will just share some stuff with you about my life and what I get up to. I really hope you guys respond well to what I write and would really appreciate the support. Finally I would like to thank a big friend of mine who gave me the idea to write a blog. She helped me set up this page and I think her blog is brilliant! You should all check it out. Charlottebehappy So hopefully I will be seeing you guys all soon.          

No comments:

Post a Comment